Work With Us!
ChatBox is a Brisbane speech pathology practice providing home, school and clinic-based services to the Brisbane area. Over the last 10 years, we have built a reputation for quality service. We are devoted to the benefit of our clients and their families, ChatBox has a particular focus on inclusion and community access and works extensively with people with disabilities.
A Speech Pathologist who wants to join a growing practice devoted to helping children reach their potential. You’ll be taking over and expanding upon an existing caseload, providing assessment and therapy services to a diverse range of child and adolescent clients. Your work will be primarily mobile, with home and school visits.
Benefits and perks
- Get diverse experience; adolescents, children, disability- ChatBox has an experienced team and a reputation for taking on the ‘tricky’ cases as well as the ‘typical’. This is a great opportunity to gain broad experience with ongoing support and mentoring.
- Be part of a happy, supportive team.
- Access our training budget – approved PD is paid for by ChatBox.
- Attractive salary options including bonuses
- Rural and remote placement opportunities (optional)
- Multi-disciplinary service experience
- Management opportunities within 5 years (depending on experience and skill)
Skills and experience
- Speech Language Pathologist degree qualification
- SPA membership
- A passion for working with clients and families to provide the outcomes they desire
- Recent experience desirable but not essential
- Drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Comfortable driving around Brisbane region
- Willingness to both show initiative and seek support where needed.
- Experience with: Delayed Language, Stuttering & Paediatric feeding desirable, but not essential.
Our ideal candidate has a year or two of experience, is trained in, or has experience with; Hanen / PROMPT / AAC. Bilingual (any language) is considered a plus. A passion for client service, learning and growing and working with diverse communities is a must, as is self-direction (with supervision) and an ability to actively participate in setting and meeting PD goals. Graduates are welcome to apply.
If you’re interested in working with us, click below to email your CV/Resume & a brief outline of your experience and training, or why you feel you’d be a good fit for us to: